Monday 15 October 2012

Why, you ask

Hello people.
I am... WritersBlock (i was out of inspiration...)
And I created this blog to review books, movies, anything. (So you're gonna see a lot of that because I'm going to review all books i remember reading in the next couple of days)
And i thought, while i'm at it, let's just give them a sneak-peak into my mind too.
I'm a big fan of JennaMarbles (if you haven't seen her video's, click here). She gives her opinion on lots of things, and i wanted to do that too. Because too many people i know in real life are so unfriendly, they insult people without realising it and in my mind i'm like, get that face off your face and realise that no, you aren't always right. But now, i'm going to put my mind on the internet.
You know. Mixed with the reviews and stuff. I guess I'll just make different pages.
So more about me: I want to become a psychologist, and while I may sound crazy on my blog, I can go into serious business mode when needed. There are a few friends who i've dared to work my psycho-crap on, that say i'm gonna be a great psychologist, and then there are those that just think I'm weird. Or dumb. However, prepare thouselves, for I'm going to spread all my weirdness over the entire internet .
Also, i like 9GAG. You may find references in my posts.
Also, I'm writing a couple of stories myself, but because I'm so fucking chaotic, I'm working on ten in my head and haven't even finished one. But they're like blent in with each other so I guess that's kinda normal. (I hope). Yeah.
Ooh, one more thing. I like to say motherfucker(s) a lot, and i haven't so far, but i'm still working on the boundaries of my blog so i haven't dared yet. if you think i talk too much like jenna marbles (with the fuck and motherfucker and stuff like that), don't freak out. I'm that kinda person who changes their favorite word every 2 weeks.

XOXO, motherfuckergirl
Haha, no. That's just weird. Boundaries (?).


You'll get to know me and if you're still around by then, you'll think it's funny. Otherwise, get the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment