Saturday 11 January 2014

Saturday januari 11

TODAY, I went shopping for ingredients to start my new haircare routine, finally!
What I bought:
-honey,
-apple cider vinegar (ACV),
-montmorillonite clay,
-coconut oil,
-a bar of organic soap
Here is the magic natural shampoo I'm going to make with the first three ingredients.
So far, I've washed my hair with water everyday since new year (and sadly I've washed it with store shampoo once too) and I've combed through it with a Boar Bristle Brush to spread my natural oils.
It's been since wednesday that I've washed my hair, so tomorrow I have to wash it again.
However, I'm not going to use traditional store shampoo. I'm going to clarify my hair using a clay mask. This ought to get all shampoo build-up out of my hair, so I can start fresh.
After that (next wednesday,) I'm going to start using natural shampoo for the first time in my life.
Wish me luck!

After shopping in the essenza (= a store in my city) I went ice skating with my brother (he's kind of a pro, he does shorttrack, which is ice skating, but only really, really fast). I excercise about 0 minutes a day, so I thought it'd be good to go out and do something, anything at all. Why not ice skating?
Despite the fact that the skates ruined my feet, I don't regret going at all. Skating, if done right, does wonders for the muscles in your butt. Seeing as you're supposed to be in a crouched position, you're constantly using your buttmuscles :)

Tomorrow I'm going swimming with my other brother. Yes, it's an eventfull weekend. At least for me it is

CHUROS xx


No comments:

Post a Comment