Sunday 26 May 2013

Review: Legacy of lies

Title: Legacy of lies
Author: Elizabeth Chandler
Rating: 6/10
Extra info: Start date: 15/05/2013
                Finish date: 15/05/2013
                #pages: 192
to read the blurb click here.

Review: I chose to read this book for an assignment for English, it seemed decent enough. And it was, it was... just not my type of book. It was all about the mystery and it was a fairly short story too. I don't really have much to say about it. I didn't really like it that much because: it had something to do with history, the people in the book were all acting paranoia because they couldn't trust each other, there was a swift change of minds at the end of the book to wrap it up, which really could've been made earlier, to save everyone trouble, and so on...
I did somewhat like it because: it wasn't badly written or anything, the story line was pretty neat with a twist at the end that no one would've expected.

Recommendation: I recommend this book to anyone who loves history, innocent love, family problems, reincarnation, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment