Sunday 6 October 2013

OneYearWithoutChemicals Challenge

I have now accepted the OneYearWithoutChemicals challenge, which i just made up. It is entirely based on this right here (Click to see).
Basically, what it means, is that I'm going to try to go one year without any chemicals in my beauty routine, and replacing these products with natural or homemade stuff. Of course, it is meant to change my health (hair, skin, nails) and i'm supposed to continue after my one year, and have a healthier life-style. At least considering my hair, skin and nails.
The first thing that's on my to-do list for this challenge is use up all of my current beautyproducts, which i will be listing below.

- shampoo IIII (clay, long-hair, joico, henna)
- conditioner III (purple, joico, coconut)
- deodorant III (my current deo stick and 2 bottles of perfumed deodorant)
- face masks IIII (but i'll just give those to my mom)
- shower gel I (just bought a new one, unfortunately)
And i think that's it. So, as soon as this stuff is used up, I will be going all natural.

The products I will be replacing these with, are:
-apple cider vinegar
-fish oil
-baking soda
-coconut oil
-biotin
-organic soap
-argan oil
-and probably lots of other stuff on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment